There are no changes for the West Division, but there are updates in both the Northeast and Central Divisions, effective June 22nd. See the details and watch the video below, and make sure to see the Summary of Changes for full details.
No changes. All offers extended!
Expiring the two $0 Speed Bump Promotions below.
- Business Advantage Basic – $0 Business Internet 300 Upgrade (Northeast): Increase speed to 300Mbps for 12 months for $0 with Business Advantage Basic Package.
- Business Advantage Pro – $0 Business Internet 600 Upgrade (Northeast): Increase speed to 600Mbps for 12 months for $0 with Business Advantage Pro Package.
- All other offers are extended
Will be going through a SMB Package Evolution effective 6/23/20. Please see Summary of Changes for full details.
OVERVIEW: Now all Divisions have the same Internet Speed Tiers, SOA, and Package structure
- New Speed Portfolio: 35/5, 100/15, 200/20, 300/30, 600/35 & 1G/35
- Simplified Contracts
- Strategic Product Bolt-On Packages
- Improved Customer Experience: SOA and bill appearance updated to single line item
- Due to the SMB Restructure all of the current Central Division Promotions will expire on 6/22/20
30-day Grace Period Applies:
- All contracts received at the new or grandfathered Central Division pricing, promotions, Install/activation fees etc. during the grace period will be accepted, regardless of the date the contract was signed or lead ID created
- Our grace period ends on 7/22/20 regardless of signature date or order entry date. All orders must be submitted to OA by COB on 7/22/20 in order to be honored
The July Promotions Playbook and updated SMB Configurator have been posted to the Comcast Control Center (C3). Please contact your Master Agent or Comcast Business Partner Sales Manager for details.
Coming soon! Look for a special edition of the Download featuring new Mid-Market promotions.