Effective December 10th, the West Division is going through an SMB Package Evolution.
Overview of Changes
- Ultimate Bundles include: Industry leading speed, security, and backup in every package
- New Speed Portfolio: 35/5, 100/15, 200/20, 300/30, 600/35 & 1G/35
- Voice bolt-on: Allows for additional lines to be added to any multi-play for +$20
- Fixed NRC: Consolidate installation and activation fees into one customer fee dependent on speed tier and requirement of truck roll
- Improved Customer Experience: SOA and bill appearance updated to single line item
- SMB Modem Fee (Internet and Voice equipment) increases to $18.45; was $16.95
All of the previous West Division promotions expired as of December 9th.
30-day Grace Period Applies:
- All contracts received at the new or grandfathered West Division pricing, promotions, Install/activation fees etc. during the grace period will be accepted, regardless of the date the contract was signed or lead ID created.
- Grace period ends on 1/8/20 regardless of signature date or order entry date. All orders must be submitted to OA by COB on 1/8/20 in order to be honored.
For more information, watch the video below, and see the West Division SMB Package Evolution Summary of Changes.