Comcast Business At Home is now available nationally.
- The Central and Northeast Divisions launched on 6/1, and now we are happy to announce the West Division has launched their version as well. Please see the revised Comcast Business Solutions at Home PPT for full details (specifically slide 7 for pricing).
- We are seeing massive changes in the needs of businesses of all sizes and their employees, with more working from home and relying on home Internet to be productive. That can create connectivity challenges as increased work demands often compete with other family members’ requirements for bandwidth.
To date, Comcast Business has offered a “teleworker” option for Enterprise Solutions customers, where an employer can pay for a second internet line in the employee’s home that is specifically for remote working purposes. And we are excited to announce that similar remote worker capabilities are now available for our Small-to-Medium sized Business (SMB) and Mid-Market (MM) customers nationally.
Comcast Business At Home provides a separate, business-grade Internet connection in the home, along with additional useful tools to help employees and businesses be more productive while working remotely.
Expired All Divisions
Rebound Offers: (All Divisions) $29.95 for 3 Months!
- EXPIRED – Northeast – Rebound Business Internet 100
- EXPIRED – West – Rebound Ultimate Business Internet 100 Multiplay Package
- EXPIRED – Central – Rebound Business Internet 75
The updated Promotions Playbook and updated SMB Configurator have been posted to the Comcast Control Center (C3). Please contact your Master Agent or Comcast Business Partner Sales Manager for details.